Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD faces challenges in staffing cyber command
Thursday - 9/23/2010, 4:30pm EDT
General Keith Alexander, the head of the new organization, tells the House Armed Services Committee that having the right quantity and quality of cyber operators is paramount to the command's success. But this lack of qualified cyber experts is something every agency is facing.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined DorobekINSIDER with details about how General Alexander believes DoD can overcome the lack of qualified cyber employees.
Listen to that interview above. And stay tuned tomorrow morning for more from Jason Miller on the Federal Drive.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by Dell. For more defense news, click here.