Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DoD faces challenges in staffing cyber command
Thursday - 9/23/2010, 4:30pm EDT
General Keith Alexander, the head of the new organization, tells the House Armed Services Committee that having the right quantity and quality of cyber operators is paramount to the command's success. But this lack of qualified cyber experts is something every agency is facing.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined DorobekINSIDER with details about how General Alexander believes DoD can overcome the lack of qualified cyber employees.
Listen to that interview above. And stay tuned tomorrow morning for more from Jason Miller on the Federal Drive.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by Dell. For more defense news, click here.