Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Book Club author gives DorobekINSIDER preview
Wednesday - 9/22/2010, 6:32pm EDT
The book "The New Social Learning: A Guide to Transforming Organizations Through Social Media" is almost a guidebook to how to deal with the rapid pace of change.
The book is the next selection for the Federal News Radio Book Club coming up in November. All you have to do to become a part of the book club is read the book. Then tune in November 12 when the authors will join the DorobekINSIDER for a discussion.
As a preview, Tony Bingham, one of the authors, joined the DorobekINSIDER today to get you excited about the book. Bingham is the president of the American Society for Training and Development.