Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
More efficient and faster air transportation system
Wednesday - 9/1/2010, 3:31pm EDT
NextGen is designed to make flying smoother, faster, more efficient and faster. The change includes switching from an air traffic control system based on ground transmitters to using satellites and GPS technology in planes.
Mark Gerencser is an executive vice president at Booz Allen and Fred Messina is a transportation advisor at Booz Allen. They joined the Dorobek Insider to talk about the NextGen project and how it can alter how we travel in the future.
For more information on NextGen, check out the FAA website.