Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER: IRS’s Doone named GSA CFO
Wednesday - 8/25/2010, 5:45pm EDT
GSA Administrator Martha Johnson has filled one of her key leadership vacancies naming Alison Doone to be the agency’s chief financial officer.
Doone currently is the IRS CFO.
She starts at GSA on September 26.
The memo from Johnson to GSA staff:
MEMORANDUM FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
FROM: Administrator Martha Johnson
SUBJECT: New Chief Financial Officer
As we continue to make important leadership transitions to better leverage GSA’s position, I am happy to announce that effective September 26 Alison Doone will join the GSA team as our Chief Financial Officer (CFO), a key leadership position for the agency.
Alison comes to us from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and has a sterling record of public service. Over the past twenty years, she has held executive positions as CFO of the Federal Election Commission, Deputy Assistant Administrator of the Office of Finance at the Drug Enforcement Agency, and most recently as the CFO of the IRS where she oversees the financial management and accounting operations for a $12 billion budget and $2.3 trillion in tax revenue.
As we rise to meet the bold agenda that the White House has given us, Alison’s proven record of increasing efficiency and financial responsibility will help propel GSA forward to deliver on our major initiatives.
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Micah Cheatham who has served us well as Acting CFO and will be returning to his permanent position in the Office of the CFO as GSA’s Budget Director.
Please join me in welcoming Alison to her new position, and in thanking Micah for his service.