Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal cloud security requirements to debut Oct. 1
Tuesday - 8/24/2010, 5:05pm EDT
By October 1, vendors and agencies will know what it will take to get a cloud-based system certified and accredited for use by all of government.
The General Services Administration is reviewing comments from public and private sector experts for its FedRamp program.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us a status check on the cloud computing program.
(Read the full story here.)
Read more about cloud in the federal sphere at the Fed Cloud Blog.