Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
'Think Before You Click' campaign recognized by DHS
Monday - 8/23/2010, 3:26pm EDT
- Before you try to get any sort of message out there, you've got to know who you're talking to. That was part of the thinking behind the Think Before You Click campaign that Deloitte and Touche came up with for the Department of Homeland Security's 2010 National Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge. Amry Junaideen is a federal technology risk leader with Deloitte, and helped create the campaign. He says they knew from the beginning they needed to take a comprehensive approach.
- Warning about a potential threat to national security, eight Republican lawmakers have asked the Obama administration to scrutinize a bid by one of the biggest corporations in China to supply telecommunications equipment to Sprint Nextel in the United States, the New York Times reports. Read more at the Dorobek Must Reads page.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.