Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
'Think Before You Click' campaign recognized by DHS
Monday - 8/23/2010, 3:26pm EDT
- Before you try to get any sort of message out there, you've got to know who you're talking to. That was part of the thinking behind the Think Before You Click campaign that Deloitte and Touche came up with for the Department of Homeland Security's 2010 National Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge. Amry Junaideen is a federal technology risk leader with Deloitte, and helped create the campaign. He says they knew from the beginning they needed to take a comprehensive approach.
- Warning about a potential threat to national security, eight Republican lawmakers have asked the Obama administration to scrutinize a bid by one of the biggest corporations in China to supply telecommunications equipment to Sprint Nextel in the United States, the New York Times reports. Read more at the Dorobek Must Reads page.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.