Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
TSP Snapshot: Don't get complacent
Thursday - 8/5/2010, 5:16pm EDT
One expert says now is a great time to pay closer attention to how your retirement savings are doing.
No matter where you put your money in the Thrift Savings Plan in July, you now have more.
But July was the first positive month in the last three for several funds.
Ann Vanderslice is the president of Retirement Planning Strategies, which advises federal employees.
She tells our own Jason Miller in the latest edition of our monthly feature, TSP Snapshot, that the volatility of the stock market more generally should be a signal for federal employees to pay more attention to how they're investing their money.