Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Cutting-edge research projects change face of energy
Monday - 8/2/2010, 5:04pm EDT
Some of the organizations chosen include Arkansas Power Electronics International, Inc., Case Western Reserve University, and the CUNY Energy Institute.
The DorobekINSIDER has also collected a list of the technical descriptions for each award.
Dr. Arun Majumdar, is the man behind the project. He is the Director of the Advanced Research Projects Agency at the Department of Energy. ARPA-E is a new branch of the Energy Department.
Dr. Majumdar tells the DorobekINSIDER the projects that have been awarded money all center around the electrical power system. Listen to the full interview by clicking the link above.