Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Cutting-edge research projects change face of energy
Monday - 8/2/2010, 5:04pm EDT
Some of the organizations chosen include Arkansas Power Electronics International, Inc., Case Western Reserve University, and the CUNY Energy Institute.
The DorobekINSIDER has also collected a list of the technical descriptions for each award.
Dr. Arun Majumdar, is the man behind the project. He is the Director of the Advanced Research Projects Agency at the Department of Energy. ARPA-E is a new branch of the Energy Department.
Dr. Majumdar tells the DorobekINSIDER the projects that have been awarded money all center around the electrical power system. Listen to the full interview by clicking the link above.