Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
NIST is epicenter for cybersecurity
Thursday - 7/29/2010, 4:18pm EDT
- NIST is in line to get a lot more money to help fight cyber crime. The National Institute of Standards and Technology might soon be expanding its mission to protect the nation's computer networks. Our own Max Cacas has more on this, and you can hear the full report by clicking on the audio link at the top of the page.
- Could a single hacker crash a country's network? We ask that question today in the Dorobek Must Reads.
Check out all of Federal News Radio's coverage of cybersecurity issues here.