Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER media notes: WTOP/Federal News Radio hires 1105’s Chris Bridgham
Wednesday - 7/14/2010, 7:36pm EDT
I actually got scooped for news within my own organization. I just learned that WTOP/Federal News Radio 1500 AM has added Chris Bridgham to it’s sales team. Bridgham has been working at the 1105 Government Information Group.
The announcement from Ralph Renzi, WTOP/Federal News Radio’s director of federal sales:
Please join me in welcoming Chris Bridgham to the Bonneville DC Team!
Chris has more than 18 years of successful selling experience in advertising sales with…
- IT business-to-government
- IT business-to-business
- Consumer publications
- Trade show organizers
- Professional advertising agencies and consulting firms
He has held positions as Media Consultant, National Accounts Manager, District Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Territory Manager, Regional Advertising Director and Account Representative.
The last 12 years he has been with 1105 Government Information Group and Post Newsweek Tech Media Group.
Chris has a very strong understanding of government marketing and overall market opportunities… He has been recognized for various sales achievements over the years and most recently was a part of the “2010 Sales Team of the Year” presented by the min’s B2B.
Chris is originally from New England, but grew up locally in Bowie, Md. He will also be cheering on the Terps as he is a graduate of the University of Maryland…
We look forward to having Chris’s solid knowledge and experience on our team.