Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER media notes: WTOP/Federal News Radio hires 1105’s Chris Bridgham
Wednesday - 7/14/2010, 7:36pm EDT
I actually got scooped for news within my own organization. I just learned that WTOP/Federal News Radio 1500 AM has added Chris Bridgham to it’s sales team. Bridgham has been working at the 1105 Government Information Group.
The announcement from Ralph Renzi, WTOP/Federal News Radio’s director of federal sales:
Please join me in welcoming Chris Bridgham to the Bonneville DC Team!
Chris has more than 18 years of successful selling experience in advertising sales with…
- IT business-to-government
- IT business-to-business
- Consumer publications
- Trade show organizers
- Professional advertising agencies and consulting firms
He has held positions as Media Consultant, National Accounts Manager, District Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Territory Manager, Regional Advertising Director and Account Representative.
The last 12 years he has been with 1105 Government Information Group and Post Newsweek Tech Media Group.
Chris has a very strong understanding of government marketing and overall market opportunities… He has been recognized for various sales achievements over the years and most recently was a part of the “2010 Sales Team of the Year” presented by the min’s B2B.
Chris is originally from New England, but grew up locally in Bowie, Md. He will also be cheering on the Terps as he is a graduate of the University of Maryland…
We look forward to having Chris’s solid knowledge and experience on our team.