Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Agencies must continue to pay attention to cyber attacks
Thursday - 6/24/2010, 6:05pm EDT
A new report from the Government Accountability Office says, probably not.
It states that cyber attacks have become more pervasive, which means your agency is increasingly at risk.
Gregory Wilshusen is director of Information Technology security issues at GAO and recently gave Congressional testimony about cybersecurity issues.
He tells us more about what's in the report -- and what your agency might want to consider doing.