Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Partnership for Public Service on hiring reforms
Friday - 5/14/2010, 4:36pm EDT
President Obama signed an executive order designed to create a faster hiring process for applicants.
Tim McManus is vice president of education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service.
He says this move is important for both agencies and job seekers.
Daily Debrief: How federal hiring reforms will affect managers
Daily Debrief: NTEU wants merit system preserved with hiring reform
Daily Debrief: More feds might be needed for hiring reforms
Daily Debrief: Mike Causey weighs in on federal hiring reform
Federal Drive: MSPB: How to change hiring while maintaining the mission
Federal News Radio: HReInvented Series Survey