Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER: GSA’s Martha Johnson to be sworn in Tuesday, Feb. 9
Friday - 2/5/2010, 2:20pm EST
Less then 12 hours after she was confirmed by the Senate, GSA soon-to-be-sworn-in administrator Martha Johnson has reached out to GSA staff — and is seeking their questions and ideas.
The note confirms what the DorobekINSIDER told you — that the official swearing in will be take place Tuesday, Feb. 9 at 2p at GSA headquarters.
The note sent out to staff today:
On Thursday, Feb. 4, the U.S. Senate confirmed Martha N. Johnson as Administrator of General Services. We are excited to welcome her back to our family. On Tuesday, Feb. 9, at 2 pm EST, we will host a swearing-in town hall, which will be broadcast live on GSA InSite. You will be able to witness Martha taking the Oath of Office and ask her questions about the future of GSA. For Central Office employees the event will be held in the GS Building Auditorium; for those in the region, we hope you will join us live via InSite. If you would like to submit a question for Martha, do so at email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!
Martha brings to GSA the combination of experience and a record of leadership in both the public and private sectors. Most recently, she served as co-lead for the Obama Presidential Transition Agency Review Team for GSA. Martha served as GSA Chief of Staff from 1996 to 2001, under then Administrator David Barram. From 1993 to 1996, she was Assistant Deputy Secretary at the Department of Commerce. Under the Clinton Administration, Martha also served in the Office of Presidential Personnel.
Since 2007, Martha has served as Vice President of Culture at Computer Sciences Corporation, helping to direct a change in corporate culture within the 90,000-person organization. Previously, she was Vice President at SRA International, managing a strategic consulting group that served federal clients.
Martha received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Oberlin College and Master of Business Administration from Yale University.