Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider: New sales hires for Federal News Radio 1500 AM and WTOP radio
Friday - 11/13/2009, 5:58pm EST
Chris Forest, who has worked with Starbridge Media Group and the former PostNewsweek Tech Media (now part of 1105 Media Government Information Group), so he has a lot of experience in the federal market.
Here is the note that WFED/WTOP sales manager Ralph Renzi, sales manager for Federal News Radio 1500 AM and WTOP, sent out to staff:
Chris currently works with Starbridge Media Group as Senior Director of Sales. He has gained extensive “Federal” sales experience through positions with GovernmentVAR Magazine, Post Newsweek Tech Media (now 1105, GCN, and Washington Technology), and INPUT.
Chris graduated from The University of Richmond. He now lives in Northern Virginia. Chris and his wife have three children. And just like others in the building he is involved in coaching Little League and youth basketball.
Chris was highly recommended to us and is excited to contribute to our sales efforts.
Forest starts next week.
Also joining us on Dec. 1 is Allyson Cochran. Again, Renzi’s note to staff:
Please join me in welcoming Allyson Cochran to be our Sales Associate starting December 1st 2009.
Allyson joins us from the Food and Drug Administration where she was most recently involved in developing internal marketing and promotion strategies. In addition to her efforts in logo and brand awareness development for the groundbreaking Computational Science Center Initiative, Allyson played a significant role in the introduction of social networking software to the FDA.
In May, Allyson graduated cum laude from the University of Georgia with a degree in Business Administration in Marketing. While at UGA, Allyson was a member of the women’s lacrosse team, a brother of the Delta Sigma Pi Coed Professional Business Fraternity, and a Presidential Scholar during her final two semesters.
Allyson describes herself as “having a borderline obsessive passion for sports”. Her favorite teams are, the Baltimore Ravens and of course, the University of Georgia Bulldogs! Since returning to the Washington, DC area, Allyson keeps active in her community through volunteer coaching of anOBGC youth girls basketball team.
Allyson is an enthusiastic individual who is ready for the radio sales challenge at WTOP/WFED. Her competitive spirit, experience, and drive will contribute to our overall team success.