Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider: More GSA changes — Leeds as senior counselor and Peck returning at PBS
Monday - 8/10/2009, 1:29pm EDT
I mentioned earlier about GSA’s Michael Robertson being named as GSA’s chief acquisition officer and the Associate Administrator of the Office of Governmentwide Policy… There were other announcements too. Here is the note sent out to GSA staff from GSA Acting Administrator Paul Prouty:
Today, I am excited to announce three additions to our GSA leadership:
Stephen Leeds joins us today as Senior Counselor to the Administrator. His expertise and advice will be instrumental in supporting the administration’s goals for the agency.
Michael Robertson, our current White House Liason, will shortly be assuming the roles of Chief Acquisition Officer and Associate Administrator of the Office of Governmentwide Policy. His policy expertise and leadership at GSA thus far will be vital to managing our procurement and policy issues.
Bob Peck will be returning as Commissioner of Public Buildings in the next couple of weeks. We’re fortunate to have his experience and institutional knowledge as we carry out our Recovery Act agenda.
We will announce these appointments both internally and externally later today through news releases and GSA Update.
Please join me in welcoming Stephen and Bob to our team, and congratulating Michael on his additional leadership roles.