Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider: Federal News Radio Book Club update – Payback author to join us in studio
Saturday - 7/25/2009, 7:46am EDT
I have been going on and on and on about the fifth meeting of the Federal News Radio Book Club, where we will be discussing the book Payback: Reaping the Rewards of Innovation by James P. Andrew, Harold L. Sirkin, and John Butman. And, as I have mentioned, this book was selected by federal chief technology officer Aneesh Chopra in an interview with Federal News Radio’s Jason Miller. (You can hear that interview from here.)
Chopra was always going to be here in Federal News Radio’s studio 1-A on Friday, July 31 at 2p ET on In Depth with Francis Rose program… and, our course, Rose and myself will be there… But the author of the book, Jim Andrew, senior partner and managing director of Boston Consulting Group’s innovation group will also be joining us live — in studio.
Of course, if you want have questions or comments… you can do that here on the DorobekInsider… you can do that on the Payback book club meeting’s Facebook event page… on my Facebook page… you can do that through on my Twitter feed… or just an e-mail — cdorobek at chrisdorobek.com.
It should be a great discussion.