Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider: Federal News Radio Book Club update – Payback author to join us in studio
Saturday - 7/25/2009, 7:46am EDT
I have been going on and on and on about the fifth meeting of the Federal News Radio Book Club, where we will be discussing the book Payback: Reaping the Rewards of Innovation by James P. Andrew, Harold L. Sirkin, and John Butman. And, as I have mentioned, this book was selected by federal chief technology officer Aneesh Chopra in an interview with Federal News Radio’s Jason Miller. (You can hear that interview from here.)
Chopra was always going to be here in Federal News Radio’s studio 1-A on Friday, July 31 at 2p ET on In Depth with Francis Rose program… and, our course, Rose and myself will be there… But the author of the book, Jim Andrew, senior partner and managing director of Boston Consulting Group’s innovation group will also be joining us live — in studio.
Of course, if you want have questions or comments… you can do that here on the DorobekInsider… you can do that on the Payback book club meeting’s Facebook event page… on my Facebook page… you can do that through on my Twitter feed… or just an e-mail — cdorobek at chrisdorobek.com.
It should be a great discussion.