Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider named a GovFresh Gov 2.0 hero
Tuesday - 6/16/2009, 3:41pm EDT
I’m not big into tooting my own horn — in general, do you really care — but… this one was nice. (That being said… the Bette Midler quote somehow is going through my head right how: Movie quote Enough about me what do you think about me?)
GovFresh asked me to answer three questions:
* What was your path to Gov 2.0?
* What area of government offers the biggest opportunity for improvement via Web 2.0 tools?
* What’s the killer app that will make Gov 2.0 the norm instead of the exception?
* What part of Gov 2.0 most excites you?
It is good company so far… including…
* Steve Radick, the social media lead for Booz Allen Hamilton
* Scott Horvath, a public affairs specialist/web developer with the U.S. Geological Survey
* Steve Ressler, the founder of GovLoop