Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider named a GovFresh Gov 2.0 hero
Tuesday - 6/16/2009, 3:41pm EDT
I’m not big into tooting my own horn — in general, do you really care — but… this one was nice. (That being said… the Bette Midler quote somehow is going through my head right how: Movie quote Enough about me what do you think about me?)
GovFresh asked me to answer three questions:
* What was your path to Gov 2.0?
* What area of government offers the biggest opportunity for improvement via Web 2.0 tools?
* What’s the killer app that will make Gov 2.0 the norm instead of the exception?
* What part of Gov 2.0 most excites you?
It is good company so far… including…
* Steve Radick, the social media lead for Booz Allen Hamilton
* Scott Horvath, a public affairs specialist/web developer with the U.S. Geological Survey
* Steve Ressler, the founder of GovLoop