Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider named a GovFresh Gov 2.0 hero
Tuesday - 6/16/2009, 3:41pm EDT
I’m not big into tooting my own horn — in general, do you really care — but… this one was nice. (That being said… the Bette Midler quote somehow is going through my head right how: Movie quote Enough about me what do you think about me?)
GovFresh asked me to answer three questions:
* What was your path to Gov 2.0?
* What area of government offers the biggest opportunity for improvement via Web 2.0 tools?
* What’s the killer app that will make Gov 2.0 the norm instead of the exception?
* What part of Gov 2.0 most excites you?
It is good company so far… including…
* Steve Radick, the social media lead for Booz Allen Hamilton
* Scott Horvath, a public affairs specialist/web developer with the U.S. Geological Survey
* Steve Ressler, the founder of GovLoop