Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider: The ACT/IAC 30/20 year celebration
Thursday - 5/21/2009, 1:04am EDT
The American Council on Technology and the Industry Advisory Council celebrated 30- and 20-years, respectively, tonight.
Held at the atrium of the Ronald Regan building, some 500 people gathered to celebrate the concept that started decades ago — the idea of collaboration. ACT/IAC has more information here.
Earlier this week on Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Daily Debrief with Chris Dorobek and Amy Morris , we spoke with the current executive director of ACT/IAC, Ken Allen — hear that conversation here . We also spoke to Bob Woods , the founder of Topside Consulting, who was at the early beginnings of the these organizations. Hear that conversation here .