Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider: The ACT/IAC 30/20 year celebration
Thursday - 5/21/2009, 1:04am EDT
The American Council on Technology and the Industry Advisory Council celebrated 30- and 20-years, respectively, tonight.
Held at the atrium of the Ronald Regan building, some 500 people gathered to celebrate the concept that started decades ago — the idea of collaboration. ACT/IAC has more information here.
Earlier this week on Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Daily Debrief with Chris Dorobek and Amy Morris , we spoke with the current executive director of ACT/IAC, Ken Allen — hear that conversation here . We also spoke to Bob Woods , the founder of Topside Consulting, who was at the early beginnings of the these organizations. Hear that conversation here .