Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider: Godspeed Paul Nolan, husband of AFCEA’s Becky Nolan
Thursday - 5/7/2009, 6:16pm EDT
I mentioned on Federal News Radio 1500 AM today the sad news that AFCEA International vice president Becky Nolan’s husband, Paul, passed away today unexpectedly.
Here is the note from Kent R. Schneider, AFCEA International’s President and CEO:
It is with great sorrow that I write you today to inform you that Paul Nolan, husband of Becky Nolan, died unexpectedly Monday. Many of you have had the opportunity to meet Paul at AFCEA events and know him as a personal friend. He will be greatly missed by the AFCEA family.
Visitation will be held this Saturday, May 9, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at Everly-Wheatley Funeral Home, 1500 West Braddock Road, Alexandria, VA 22032. Funeral services and interment will be held at a later date at Arlington National Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be made to:
Lab Rescue of LRCP, Inc.
P.O. Box 1814
Annandale, VA 22033
Of course, our thoughts and condolences go out to Becky Nolan, their family and friends.