Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider: Godspeed Paul Nolan, husband of AFCEA’s Becky Nolan
Thursday - 5/7/2009, 6:16pm EDT
I mentioned on Federal News Radio 1500 AM today the sad news that AFCEA International vice president Becky Nolan’s husband, Paul, passed away today unexpectedly.
Here is the note from Kent R. Schneider, AFCEA International’s President and CEO:
It is with great sorrow that I write you today to inform you that Paul Nolan, husband of Becky Nolan, died unexpectedly Monday. Many of you have had the opportunity to meet Paul at AFCEA events and know him as a personal friend. He will be greatly missed by the AFCEA family.
Visitation will be held this Saturday, May 9, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at Everly-Wheatley Funeral Home, 1500 West Braddock Road, Alexandria, VA 22032. Funeral services and interment will be held at a later date at Arlington National Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be made to:
Lab Rescue of LRCP, Inc.
P.O. Box 1814
Annandale, VA 22033
Of course, our thoughts and condolences go out to Becky Nolan, their family and friends.