Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider.com: GSA FAS changes: Mary Powers-King named acting deputy assistant commissioner
Wednesday - 4/29/2009, 2:29pm EDT
In a unexpected change, John Johnson, the retiring Assistant Commissioner for Integrated Technology Services at GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service, has named Mary Powers-King as the acting deputy assistant commissioner for FAS’s Integrated Technology Services.
Powers-King has been leading GSA’s governmentwide acquisition contracts and the IT schedules contracts program. She will continue in that role, according to Johnson’s memo.
Here is Johnson’s memo to staff:
TO: All ITS employees and contractors
Effective immediately, I am designating Mary Powers-King as the Acting Deputy Assistant Commissioner, Integrated Technology Services. Mary will be acting in this capacity until further notice. Mary will also continue in her role as the Director,GWAC & IT Schedule Programs.
I will appreciate your continued support as Mary takes on this new responsibility.
John C. Johnson
Assistant Commissioner for Integrated Technology Services
Federal Acquisition Service
U.S. General Services Administration