Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider.com: GSA FAS changes: Mary Powers-King named acting deputy assistant commissioner
Wednesday - 4/29/2009, 2:29pm EDT
In a unexpected change, John Johnson, the retiring Assistant Commissioner for Integrated Technology Services at GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service, has named Mary Powers-King as the acting deputy assistant commissioner for FAS’s Integrated Technology Services.
Powers-King has been leading GSA’s governmentwide acquisition contracts and the IT schedules contracts program. She will continue in that role, according to Johnson’s memo.
Here is Johnson’s memo to staff:
TO: All ITS employees and contractors
Effective immediately, I am designating Mary Powers-King as the Acting Deputy Assistant Commissioner, Integrated Technology Services. Mary will be acting in this capacity until further notice. Mary will also continue in her role as the Director,GWAC & IT Schedule Programs.
I will appreciate your continued support as Mary takes on this new responsibility.
John C. Johnson
Assistant Commissioner for Integrated Technology Services
Federal Acquisition Service
U.S. General Services Administration