Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider.com: Government 2.0 Camp: Meet the organizers
Monday - 4/13/2009, 9:41am EDT
Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Government IT Solutions Spotlight is back. It is a bit different this year. I’m still teamed with WTOP’s Adam Tuss, but, of course, last year, I was on the program as the editor in chief of Federal Computer Week. Now, of course, I’m part of Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s team. So… slight changes, but… we’ll still have a similar focus.
Our first show aired last week — and it was a good one, if I do say so myself. We had the four organizers of the recent Government 2.0 Camp. We had all of them on individually — I have links to those conversations here — but just days after the event, we had all four of them on together:
* Peter Corbett , the CEO of iStategy Labs
* Mark Drapeau, a fellow at the Center for Technology and National Security Policy of the National Defense University
* Maxine Teller of MiXT Media Strategies
* Jeffrey Levy, director of Web communications at the Environmental Protection Agency
All four are remarkable in and of themselves — and the team pulled together a remarkable two-day event.
During the first Government IT Solutions Spotlight, we talked about what an un-conference is, why it is different, some of their lessons learned, and what becomes of the Government 2.0 Club.
You can hear the full conversation here.
On Tuesday at 10a ET on Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Government IT Solutions Spotlight , we’ll talk about government health IT with Paul McCloskey, the editor in chief of Government Health IT magazine.