Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
AFCEA Bethesda Health IT Day
The annual Health IT Day hosted by AFCEA Bethesda invites federal senior executives and IT professionals to share lessons learned around IT program management, acquisition and the budget process.
Federal News Radio broadcasts live from the 2013 AFCEA Bethesda Health IT Day. Listen to our interviews with event participants and organizers including Adam Dole, a Presidential Innovation Fellow working on the MyData Initiative at HHS.
Dr. Andrew Ritcheson of Dynamics Research Corporation gives a progress report on treatments for traumatic brain injuries. And NIH's Robert Coen shares how his agency uses small businesses to drive innovation.