Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
AFCEA Bethesda Health IT Day
The annual Health IT Day hosted by AFCEA Bethesda invites federal senior executives and IT professionals to share lessons learned around IT program management, acquisition and the budget process.
Federal News Radio broadcasts live from the 2013 AFCEA Bethesda Health IT Day. Listen to our interviews with event participants and organizers including Adam Dole, a Presidential Innovation Fellow working on the MyData Initiative at HHS.
Dr. Andrew Ritcheson of Dynamics Research Corporation gives a progress report on treatments for traumatic brain injuries. And NIH's Robert Coen shares how his agency uses small businesses to drive innovation.