Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Who We Are
Securing freedom. Securing America's future.
The F-35 Lightning II is more than a leading-edge 5th generation stealth fighter. It's an aircraft with unprecedented capabilities that will help America and its allies defend freedom for decades to come. In parallel, it's an advanced technology program set firmly as the cornerstone of our nation's industrial base. Our team - 33,000 strong - lives and works in communities in 47 states across the U.S. We are engineers, manufacturers, maintainers, and pilots as well as those who support production with accounting, planning, supply chain management and more. From coast to coast and across the heartland of America, we're working to produce the world's only 5th generation multirole stealth fighter that is second to none. It's what we do. It's who we are.
Learn more about us
Lockheed Martin snares Missile Defense follow-on contract
Tuesday - 12/27/2011, 8:18am EST
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.