Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Shaun Donovan has big shoes to fill if he's confirmed as the next director of the Office of Management and Budget. Senators from both sides of the aisle praised former OMB head and now HHS Secretary Sylvia Matthews Burwell. She gets credit for reinvigorating the management side of the house and working more closely with Congress. Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller joins In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how Donovan would improve on Burwell's short-term accomplishments. Read Jason's related article.