Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
The departure of Secretary Eric Shinseki at the Department of Veterans Affairs doesn't mean the crisis there is over. The next step is managing through the crisis. Martha Johnson was administrator at the General Services Administration when the conference scandal blew up at GSA. She's the first guest on a new program on Federal News Radio called Women in Washington. It debuts this coming Wednesday at 9 a.m., right after the Federal Drive. Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm host the show. Martha tells In Depth with Francis Rose the problem Secretary Shinseki found isn't unique to VA.