Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
New developments at the Department of Veterans Affairs, a VA Inspector General interim report confirms allegations of secret waiting lists and other problems. House Veterans Affairs Committee Chairman Jeff Miller (R-Fla.) and Senate Armed Services Committee ranking member John McCain (R-Ariz.) both call for Secretary Eric Shinseki's resignation for the first time today. But the VA has some success stories to tell. The agency says its claims backlog is at its lowest point in the last three years. VA credits its progress to several changes under its Veterans Benefits Management System or VBMS. Federal News Radio executive editor Jason Miller joins us with details on how VA is reducing the claims backlog.