Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Federal Chief Information Officer Steve Van Roekel rolls out the Smarter IT Delivery Agenda. Its goal is to improve the way federal agencies buy IT. Van Roekel introduced the agenda yesterday at a hearing about IT acquisition in the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs committee. David Powner, director of information technology management issues at the Government Accountability Office, was a witness on the same panel as Van Roekel and GSA Administrator Dan Tangherlini. He tells In Depth with Francis Rose what his primary message for the committee was.