Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
The first day of markups for the National Defense Authorization Act includes a big win for military personnel advocates but potentially a big swing and a miss too. The Personnel subcommittee of the House Armed Services Committee rejects cuts to housing allowances...commissary funding and changes to TRICARE that would make some participants pay more themselves. The subcommittee didn't say anything about a 1 percent pay raise for troops for 2015 though. Retired Army Col. Mike Barron, deputy director of government relations at the Military Officers Association of America, shares his views on In Depth with Francis Rose.