Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - Feb. 21, 2014
Friday - 2/21/2014, 5:54pm EST
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Frank Reeder, co-founder and director of the Center for Internet Security, counted down the week's top stories with host Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown .
Audit Director at the Office of the Inspector General
U.S. Postal Service
The Postal Service's real estate portfolio is one of the biggest in government. But the contractor they hired to manage that portfolio may be double dipping. Francis Rose asks Monique Colter, audit director at the Office of the Inspector General of the U.S. Postal Service, how the Postal Service went about finding a property manager.
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
Ninety-eight percent of federal employees have under $1 million in their Thrift Savings Plan accounts. But a lot of them and maybe you are still in good shape for retirement.
Federal News Radio
The Navy says it's about to create a new home for its "information dominance" forces as those forces grow. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu reports a new organization will take shape this fall. That organization will be responsible for manning, training and equipping the entire service for information warfare.
Federal News Radio
The White House's announcement the chained Consumer Price Index won't be included in the new budget request was a big win for Federal employee groups and retirees. But Congress still could include it later. Jessica Klement from NARFE was pretty happy when she was the show yesterday to talk about this and Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says he's not surprised Jessie and others are savoring this victory.
Also on the Show: