Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Show Blog - February 14, 2014
Friday - 2/14/2014, 6:36pm EST
The White House says your agency is doing a great job meeting its performance goals. The latest progress report on the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 is showing some improvements.
National Commission on the Structure of the Air Force
The branches of the military will look considerably different in the coming years than it does today. Congress created the National Commission on the Structure of the Air Force to look at how that force should change.
Editor in Chief
Government Executive Magazine
Congress wants to set up a fast lane to fire senior executive service members at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Bills in the House and Senate would give leaders at the VA extra latitude to get rid of SES members.
Federal News Radio
Lots of Federal employees complained on the Office of Personnel Management's Facebook page saying they're unhappy with the government's decision to open today with a two-hour delay.
Also on the Show:
- NTEU launches federal employee awareness campaign (Federal Times)
- DOD to Mandate Documentation for Lost, Stolen CAC Cards (Defense One)