Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - February 14, 2014
Friday - 2/14/2014, 6:36pm EST
The White House says your agency is doing a great job meeting its performance goals. The latest progress report on the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 is showing some improvements.
National Commission on the Structure of the Air Force
The branches of the military will look considerably different in the coming years than it does today. Congress created the National Commission on the Structure of the Air Force to look at how that force should change.
Editor in Chief
Government Executive Magazine
Congress wants to set up a fast lane to fire senior executive service members at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Bills in the House and Senate would give leaders at the VA extra latitude to get rid of SES members.
Federal News Radio
Lots of Federal employees complained on the Office of Personnel Management's Facebook page saying they're unhappy with the government's decision to open today with a two-hour delay.
Also on the Show:
- NTEU launches federal employee awareness campaign (Federal Times)
- DOD to Mandate Documentation for Lost, Stolen CAC Cards (Defense One)