Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - Feb. 13, 2014
Thursday - 2/13/2014, 5:41pm EST
Your agency's acquisition team building efforts are about to get easier. You have another source for trained professionals. Jim Beaupre is director of the ACT-IAC Academy.
The closed federal government still wanted employees who are approved for telework to work remotely today instead of taking the day off. You can read more about the "telework orphans," as they're called, here. My colleague Tom Temin from the Federal Drive says more work should get done today than on a snow day in the past.
Executive Director of Government and Public Sector
Ernst and Young LLP
Your teleworking employees today might be taking a huge and terrible security risk. Those risks can make teleworking a worst case scenario.
Vice President for Education
Partnership for Public Service
Your agency has a big new-talent deadline coming up.
Federal News Radio
The Army's latest effort to rapidly deploy new innovations to the battlefield is a new spin on crowdsourcing. As Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu reports, the service is testing out a new concept that asks soldiers to identify combat challenges, and lets the public help solve them.
Federal News Radio
New performance goals for your agency will be part of the White House's fiscal 2015 budget request to Congress on March 4. This will be the third time agencies update their three-to-eight high priority goals and the first time the administration revised its cross-agency priority goals. Federal News Radio's executive editor Jason Miller is here with details on agency progress toward current goals and what to expect from the new ones.
Also on the Show:
- HUD's Danzig heading to OMB to lead
performance office (Federal News Radio)
- VA adds, NIST loses senior executive (Federal
- Slideshow: TSA officers protest unequal treatment (Federal Times)