Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - Feb. 11, 2014
Tuesday - 2/11/2014, 6:58pm EST
Senior Executive Advisor for Identity Management
The National Institute for Standards and Technology
The National Institute for Standards and Technology is unrolling 12 pilot programs to solidify its National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace program (NSTIC). Jeremy Grant is leading the NSTIC initiative.
Federally Employed Women
The House expects to vote this week on a clean bill to raise the debt ceiling. It has the potential to add another year of stability to the federal government.
Allen Federal Business Partners
Schedule sales are drying up at the General Services Administration. They dropped almost ten percent last year. And that could be a trend going forward. Larry Allen writes the Week Ahead newsletter.
Federal News Radio
As the Pentagon struggles to meet its latest Congressional mandates to get its financial statements in audit-ready condition, leaders say 2015 will be a major stepping stone: for the first time, all of DoD will go through a partial financial audit.
Federal News Radio
The National Geospatial Intelligence Agency is traveling the four phases of geospatial information integration. NGA recently entered phase three and is preparing for phase 4 over the next five years.
Delivering services, sharing data and engaging with citizens are some of the ways agencies are saving money with social media. Four government social media leaders talked about what they're doing at the AFCEA Bethesda monthly breakfast this morning. The panelists were Amanda Eamich Nguyen of the Agriculture Department, Scott Horvath of U.S. Geological Survey, Ryan Koch of the State Department and Tammi Marcoullier of the General Services Administration.
Also on the show:
Officials Warn of Website Scam Targeting Soldiers, Families (Army News Service)
- OPM cancels $2B training RFP 15 months into the acquisition process (Federal News Radio)