Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Show Blog - December 19, 2013
Thursday - 12/19/2013, 4:25pm EST
Unisys Federal Systems
The federal government is back on a path toward stability with the Senate voting to pass the budget deal. That stability is a welcome development for the contracting community. Ted Davies is president of Unisys Federal Systems, and Francis' guest on Industry Chatter today.
Assistant Commandant for Resources, Cheif Financial Officer
U.S. Coast Guard
The Homeland Security Department passed a clean audit for the first time ever. Components of the agency can each claim part of that success. Adm. Stephen Metruck explains the Coast Guard's involvement in this achievement.
Program Executive Officer
U.S. Air Force
The General Services Administration has landed its first big federal agency customer for the OASIS contract. The Air Force committed to use OASIS as its primary path to buy services. Federal News Radio Reporter, Jared Serbu, learns from Randall Culpepper how this is part of the agency's longstanding push to tackle service contracting as a single enterprise.
Vice President for Education & Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
Employee job satisfaction is at an all-time low in the federal government, according to the annual Best Places to Work survey from the Partnership for Public Service and Deloitte. But there's still some good news feds.
Federal News Radio
The Department of Veterans Affairs continues to struggle to secure the data of millions of veterans. The latest evidence from a new report by external auditors shows VA failing to take some basic steps to secure its computers and data.
Also on the show:
- Office of Government Ethics enhances network to spur productivity (Federal News Radio)
- Improving Outcomes by Reducing Red Tape for Financial Assistance (Office of Management and Budget)
- Cosby to Tweet With AFN Viewers During Comedy Special (Defense Department)
- Army Announces Decision on Army Cyber Forces (Defense Department)