Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Show Blog - November 12, 2013
Tuesday - 11/12/2013, 5:48pm EST
Assistant Secretary for Management
Squeezing top performance out of every budget dollar will be one of your agency's goals in 2014. Federal News Radio asked performance improvement officers across government to answer questions about what they think the past looked like and the future will look like.
Defense Analyst & Senior Fellow
Coalition for Government Procurement
A new strategy for using governmentwide blanket purchase agreements is coming from the Office of Federal Procurement Policy. But the result may be more headaches, not fewer.
Federal News Radio
The Defense Department is pushing the idea of open architectures -- systems that can be rapidly upgraded in increments over time, hopefully for less money. But for now, the military services has lots of systems that are anything but open. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has more on the military's efforts to bring open architecture to closed systems.
Also on the Show:
Sequestration will be worse in 2014 than it was in 2013. Gen. Ray Odierno, chief of staff of the Army, told the Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday that sequestration is dealing serious blows to the readiness of his soldiers.
MEB to provide humanitarian assistance to Philippines (Marines Corps)
- OPM Survey:
Oldest federal employees most satisfied, engaged workers (Federal News
- Obama praises CFTC nominee for
humility, results (Federal News Radio)
- Military suicides down by more than 22 percent (Federal News Radio)