Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - November 11, 2013
Monday - 11/11/2013, 6:01pm EST
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Department of Veterans Affairs
Treating and maintaining the mental health of America's veterans has become a top priority at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Providing that care requires the best care providers the agency can get. Mary Schohn is head of Mental Health Operations and Michael Culpepper is Chief Officer of Workforce Management and Consulting at the Department of Veterans Affairs. They work together to identify, recruit, train and retain a skilled team of mental health care providers.
Federal News Radio
TechAmerica wants $5 million in damages from the industry group that raided it last week. Their lawsuit against the Information Technology Industry Council claims harm after three executives left TechAmerica and went to ITIC.
Allen Federal Business Partners
Clarity is in short supply around Washington these days. Some federal contracting officials say the basic guidelines to follow a contract solicitation are vague and sometimes vendors don't even read them.
All's quiet on the budget front on Capitol Hill. Members of the congressional conference committee trying to work out an agreement for the rest of this fiscal year continue to meet and their staffs are exchanging information. But no one's saying anything in public. That may be bad or it may be really good.
Also on the Show:
freeze, sequestration take bite out of employee satisfaction, OPM survey
reveals (Federal News Radio)
- Lawmakers question DHS' awards
under the EAGLE II contract (Federal News Radio)
- TechAmerica files
$5 million lawsuit against ITI, three former execs (Federal News Radio)
- 61--Soldier Power Industry Day Announcement (FedBizOpps)