Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Federal News Countdown: Secret intelligence budget revealed, war with Syria
Friday - 8/30/2013, 4:26pm EDT
Guests on the Federal News Countdown:
- Greg Garcia, principal at Garcia Cyber Partners and a member of the
Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board. He's also the former asssistant
secretary for cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland security.
- Gordon Adams, professor at American University and Distinguished Fellow at the Stimson Center. His the former associate airector for National Security and International Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget.
Greg Garcia's stories:
#3 Secret Budget Reveals a U.S. intelligence-gathering giant (The Washington Post)
#1 Budget Battles Win Little Savings (The Washington Post)
Gordon Adams' stories:
#3 Talks to Avert a Fiscal Crisis in the Fall End With No Result (The New York Times)
#2 US Spy Network's Successes, Failures and Objectives detailed in "black budget" summary (The Washington Post)
#1 War with Syria: The Intersection of Interests and Ideology (Defense One)