Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - Aug. 14, 2013
Wednesday - 8/14/2013, 6:15pm EDT
Wednesdays at 3 p.m.
On this week's Pentagon Solutions, Beth McGrath, deputy chief management officer at the Defense Department, breaks down the newly released Strategic Management Plan. She discusses where the plan fits in DoD's larger outlook for 2014 and beyond.
Associate Attorney and Senior Consultant
Centre Law Group, Centre Consulting Inc.
Some agencies claim progress with meeting their small business contracting goals. But some experts, like Kevin Joyce, an associate attorney and senior consultant with Centre Law Group, say the numbers don't add up.
President and CEO
Partnership for Public Service
Gaping holes in the top ranks of the Homeland Security Department means the number three person is about to be officially in charge. The problem isn't unique to DHS; leadership vacancies are plaguing agencies across the government. Max Stier, president and CEO of the Partnership for Public Service, explains what the vacancies mean for agencies' agendas.
Chief of Mobile Health Program
Defense Department, National Center for Telehealth and Technology
Veterans dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder have a new set of resources to help themselves and get aid from the government. Doctor Robert Ciulla, chief of the Mobile Health Program at the Defense Department's National Center for Telehealth and Technology, helped developed a website called Moving Forward. It helps people learn the skills they need to lead healthy and happy lives.
Federal News Radio
The Justice Department's Executive Office for Immigration Review is turning to new technology to deal with a growing notario problem. Notarios are people who represent immigrants before the court system but either aren't lawyers or aren't qualified to appeal the immigrant's case. Juan Osuna, director of the Executive Office for Immigration Review, tells Federal News Radio's Executive Editor Jason Miller why the new E-Registry system will make it harder for notarios to commit fraud.
Federal News Radio
The Defense Information Systems Agency says it's committed to making its acquisition processes a lot more agile, even if that might mean accepting more risk. As Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu reports, the agency plans to spend the next year focusing on accelerating the way it delivers IT capabilities.
- OPM updates relocation retention and recruitment regs
- White House IP coordinator Espinel steps down
- Another Air Force nuclear stumble raises doubts
- USPS revamps priority mail program to boost revenue
- Ask the CIO: USDA's APHIS enriching IT governance to make way for mobile, big data
- Mike Causey: View from the top- Not so hot
- NHTSA servers back online after cyberattack
- Obama orders creation of intelligence review group