Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - Aug. 1, 2013
Thursday - 8/1/2013, 7:42pm EDT
Vice President of the Policy Studies' Strategy and Planning Division
The Potomac Institute
The next phase of the military draw down in Afghanistan is under way. The Marine Corps is putting the finishing touches on its plan for the region as it deals with sequestration and the start of the QDR process.
Federal News Radio
Katherine Archuleta convinced senators that she's qualified to be the next director of the Office of Personnel Management. But Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) says her qualifications aren't the reason he isn't letting her nomination go through.
founder and principal analyst
J. Gold Associates, LLC
"Bring Your Own Device" is supposed to give your agency lower network costs and promote employee engagement at your agency. But some say BYOD really stands for "Bring Your Own Disaster." Jack Gold, founder and principal analyst at J. Gold Associates, is looking the growth rate of BYOD among organizations.
Director of Defense Capabilities and Management Issues
Government Accountability Office
Better data will help the Defense Department understand where it stands readiness-wise and will help it tell Congress where it stands. But the Pentagon has some gaps in the data it's reporting.
Federal News Radio
The Pentagon is looking in every area of its budget for unexpended money that could help cancel out civilian furloughs. As Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu reports, lower oil prices and lower costs for the war in Afghanistan may help.
- NSA chief talks at hackers'
conference in Vegas (Federal News Radio)
- Leaked docs give new insight into
NSA's searches (Federal News Radio)
- Navy pushes for total server
virtualization to cut costs (Federal News Radio)
- Obama picks
restructuring expert Koskinen to take over IRS (Federal News Radio)
- GSA releases final RFPs for OASIS (Federal News
- TSP funds rebound thanks to strong July market (Federal
- Task Force Report: Cyber Security and Reliability in a Digital
- Navy pushes for total server virtualization to cut costs (Federal News Radio)