Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Show Blog - July 26, 2013
Friday - 7/26/2013, 6:10pm EDT
On the show today:
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
Agency travel budgets are shrinking all over government, and training opportunities are going away too. But one Federal employee ran into some really hardcore resistance when she wanted to go to a conference. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning was at the Federally Employed Women Conference and said it was a little different than in previous years.
10 Things You Probably Don't Know about Federal Retirement (Related Content)
Federal News Radio
The Senate Armed Services Committee took the next step to fill four vacancies in the Defense Department Thursday. One of those spots has been vacant for awhile. Federal News Radio's Lauren Larson was on the Hill and has more details on the hearing.
- Some Air Force officers offered early retirement
- New PTO program allows some managers to telework full time
- Former DHS manager heads to jail on bribery charges
- DHS could sign on to $6 billion cybersecurity solutions store
- CIO Council advises agencies against 'friends,' 'followers' or 'likes'
- Justice Department charges 5 people in massive online fraud case
- Ask the CIO: USGS mashing up data to create new views of country