Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - July 25, 2013
Thursday - 7/25/2013, 6:11pm EDT
On the show today:
Vice President, Information Solutions
Fiscal 2014 is less than three months away, but IT professionals are already looking ahead to fiscal 2018. Deltek's annual 5-year market forecast conference starts Thursday in Dallas, Texas.
Chief Executive Officer
Punaro Group, LLC
A 20 percent cut at the top of the Pentagon is the first action after Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel debriefed the Strategic Choices and Management Review, and it probably won't be the last. One part of the DoD workforce is almost completely left out of the conversation — the contract workforce.
Acting Deputy Director
Department of Defense/Department of Veterans Affairs Interagency Program Office
Doctors at veteran hospitals are always on call, but more and more are going online, too. For the first time ever, the Department of Veterans Affairs was added to the "Most Wired" hospitals list for 2013.
Federal News Radio
The White House finally breaks its silence on whether it supports the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act or FI-TARA, sort of. House lawmakers attached the IT Reform bill to the 2014 Defense Authorization bill. The DoD bill passed the House in June.
Federal News Radio
"Sharing is caring," or that's the new slogan in federal data security circles. With leaks of classified information in the headlines, more people are starting to care. Agencies are working more closely together and industry partners are bringing more to the table.
Saturday is the 60th anniversary of the signing of the treaty that ended the Korean War. The Pentagon is observing that occasion with a series of events that include representatives of South Korea, today's military leaders and warriors from the Korean War.
- Industry Chatter: Lumeta President and CTO Michael Markulec
- Ask the CIO: USGS mashing up data to create new views of country
- DHS nominee Mayorkas defends integrity, offers plans to improve employee morale
- House passes DoD spending bill, prohibits furloughs in 2014
- OMB says PortfolioStat's impact measured by billions of dollars in savings
- DoE restructures management offices to cut waste, improve security
- Brookings study finds lax cybersecurity at U.S. ports
- Md. creates all volunteer cyber warfare squad