Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - July 23, 2013
Tuesday - 7/23/2013, 7:27pm EDT
On the show today:
Tuesdays at 3 p.m.
General Richard Myers, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, joins Francis Rose to discuss how sequestration could impact the Defense Department and national security as a whole.
Federal employees solve a lot of problems, but a new idea for a way that federal employees can save Detroit from bankruptcy may be going a little too far.
FedRAMP Director, Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies
General Services Administration
Two more notches are in FedRAMP's victory belt at the General Services Administration. AT&T earned FedRAMP approval for its Infrastructure as a Service platform, and the FedRAMP program is taking the next step toward privatizing the accreditation process.
Director of External Affairs
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Your retirement money is parked in the Thrift Savings Plan, but it's not just laying in a pot. You put it in funds that the TSP administrates. Kim Weaver, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, says the TSP board got an in-depth look at how some of the funds operate.
Oksenberg-Rohlen Distinguished Fellow, Spogli Institute for International Studies
The phrase, "if you see something, say something," applies to insider threat's at your agency, too. A White House executive order sets up an Insider Threat Program to encourage federal employees to spy on their co-workers to watch for potential security leaks.
Federal News Radio
More than two-thirds of all senior executive service members will be eligible for retirement in the next five years, and few agencies are doing enough to ensure the next generation of leaders are prepared for the SES ranks.
Underway Replenishment Division Manager
Naval Sea Systems Command
The first time's the charm when it comes to test runs at Naval Sea System Command, at least recently. NAVSEA successfully tested a New Underway Replenishment System and it worked perfectly the first time out.
- Embattled DHS IG convinced Senate probe will clear his name
- IG investigating Obama's pick to be DHS No. 2
- DoD's Wennergren to retire
- Senators seek to eliminate 'official time' for federal employees
- FedRAMP accredits new 3PAO
- TSA expands faster screening option
- Pentagon, Lockheed Martin making progress on new orders for F-35s