Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - July 19, 2013
Friday - 7/19/2013, 6:42pm EDT
Fridays at 3 p.m.
Frank Reeder, director of the Center for Internet Security at the National Academy of Public Administration, and Jeff Koch, former OMB official and Hill staff member, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
Human resources experts all over government are working on how to integrate the millennial generation into their work forces. Interior Secretary Sally Jewell is new to the administration from the private sector. She says millennials require some special handling but will give you some special results. Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, heard Secretary Jewell speak at a Partnership event. He says she's hitting on some important points every agency should keep in mind.
Supported Services for Veteran Families program
Financial relief for low income veterans and their families is on the way. The Department of Veterans Affairs is delegating about $300 million to help around 120,000 homeless veterans find permanent housing.
Executive Vice President and Counsel
Professional Services Council
Tightening the supply chain should keep counterfeit parts out of Defense Department weapons systems. The Defense Department wants new rules to minimize the introduction of counterfeit parts. But some say it will keep technology DoD needs out of their hands.
Federal News Radio
The Navy says sequestration has already proved painful in 2013, but in many ways, next year could be even worse.
- Mike Causey: Man bites dead horse - now that's news
target government waste and inefficiency in slew of new bills (Federal News
- Bills aim
to fix construction contracting potholes for small businesses (Federal News
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Awards Unisys Contract to
Support Border Security Systems (Unisys)
- US Army Sergeant Pleads Guilty in Georgia to Stealing Identity
Information from US Army Computer System (Justice)
- NASA Glenn restructures IT
delivery to focus on mission needs (Federal News Radio)