Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - June 26, 2013
Wednesday - 6/26/2013, 9:28pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Assistant Secretary of Defense
For Operational Energy Plans and Programs
Sharon Burke, assistant secretary of Defense for Operational Energy Plans and Programs, joins In Depth to discuss how her office, which was stood up three years ago, aims to improve the energy security of military operations around the world.
Read related article based on this interview.
Monument Policy Group
Insider threats have the potential to be your agency's biggest cybersecurity threat. One of best ways to avoid insider threats is to never let them through your agency's door in the first place. Jessica Herrera-Flanigan, a partner at Monument Policy Group, joins In Depth to discuss.
The size and scope of your agency's big data networks leaves them open to a wide range of security risks. Dr. Arnab Roy, a researcher for Fujitsu Laboratories, joins In Depth to discuss how the lab is mapping out the top ten privacy and security risks for Big Data systems.
Measuring performance at your agency should help identify program weaknesses and inspire a path to better efficiency. But collecting the performance data is a longstanding problem in and of itself. Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton, joins In Depth to discuss a recent report from the Government Accountability Office that painted a bleak picture of the progress agencies are making in collecting and using performance data.
Related Story: Progress lacking on GPRA Modernization Act
Federal News Radio
The IRS now says it's moving to cut ties with a software vendor after learning that one of its top procurement officials had improper contact with the firms owner. But as Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu reports, that's only one of the potential problems congressional investigators have uncovered about the company.