Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - June 20, 2013
Thursday - 6/20/2013, 6:27pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Thursdays at 3 p.m.
Chief Technology of Agilex, Tim Hoechst
Tim Hoechst, chief technology at Agilex, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose, to discuss some of the Big Data problems facing the government.
The investigation into the leak at the National Security Agency will of course include long looks at Edward Snowden and Booz Allen Hamilton. But they may not be the only subjects of investigations, according to France Hoang, a partner at Fluet Huber and Hoang.
Executive Assistant Director
FBI's Criminal Cyber Response Service Branch
Hackers get more creative all the time in figuring out ways to leverage someone else's stuff. Botnets have been around a long time, but their popularity among the bad guys is exploding, according to a new report. Rick McFeely, executive assistant director of the FBI's Criminal Cyber Response Service Branch, joins In Depth to explain just what a botnet is.
Deloitte Consulting's Federal Human Capital Practice
Pay for performance has been a bug-a-boo for many years for the federal government. Meanwhile, employees across government are still trying to figure out how to get the recognition they think they deserve. The Partnership for Public Service and Deloitte combed through federal survey data to examine federal employees' attitudes about performance-based rewards and promotions. David Dye, director of Deloitte Consulting's Federal Human Capital Practice, joins In Depth with more.
House Minority Whip
Fiscal year 2013 is ticking away and fiscal 2014 is approaching quickly. Sequestration looks more and more likely again next year, and the Office of Management and Budget tells agencies to get ready this time around. Steny Hoyer, the House Minority Whip, to discuss legislative efforts to deal with the cuts and other items on the congressional calendar.
- OMB sets new deadlines to improve data on USASpending.gov
- VA 'surge' closes 97 percent of oldest disability claims
- Sequestration, budget cuts taking their toll on DoD
- Small businesses largely immune to reduced contractor pay cap
Hagel: Stratcom Will Continue Key Defense Role
- Group launches new Cyber Warrior scholarship
- Senators seek cost cuts for F-35 fighter jet