Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - May 17, 2013
Friday - 5/17/2013, 8:41pm EDT
Fridays at 3 p.m.
Dan Blair, president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and Dale Meyerrose, retired Air Force major general and president of MeyerRose Group, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
Retirement claims are on the rise at the Office of Personnel Management. But some positive signs are cropping up that show OPM might get its claim backlog under control. Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth with her take on OPM's progress in clearing the backlog.
Archivist of the United States
National Archives and Records Administration
Tuesday the National Archives will play a game. But not just any game. They'll play one of the most popular games in television history: Jeopardy. David Ferriero, archivist of the United States and host of "Archives Jeopardy," joins In Depth to discuss the inspiration for the game. Then, Ferriero quizzes Francis in an exclusive preview round of "Archives Jeopardy."
Founder and President
Topside Consulting Group
It's tempting when you take a new job to bring along your friends. They're your fans, they like what you do and how you do it. But you may be setting yourself up for failure instead of success, according to Bob Woods, founder and president of Topside Consulting.
Don't take your posse to your new job (related link)
From Our Reporters:
- Two separate, but related reports by Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) and the General Services Administration's inspector general detail abuses in how the agency awarded bonuses to Senior Executive Service members. Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller has the details. Click here to read his report.
- When it comes to the topic of stopping sexual assaults in the U.S. military, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel says he agrees with the President: There's no one silver bullet. But he believes one root cause is a breakdown in commanders' accountability. Federal News Radio DoD reporter Jared Serbu has more. Click here.