Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - May 9
Thursday - 5/9/2013, 8:58pm EDT
Thursdays at 3 p.m.
Paul Strasser, senior vice president and general manager of Dynamics Research Corporation, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to talk about his new role at his company and the federal marketplace.
Vice President and General Manager of Health Solutions
General Dynamics Information Technology
Marilyn Tavenner moves one step closer to confirmation as administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid. She received positive reviews from Republican and Democratic members in her confirmation hearing. Kerry Weems, former administrator of CMS between 2007 and 2009 and now vice president and general manager of health solutions at General Dynamics Information Technology, joins In Depth to discuss how having a permanent leader will help the agency.
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
Agencies across government are working to recruit and retain the employees they need to meet their missions. Sequestration is not helping matters much. Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, says this issue may be getting lost in the sequestration shuffle.
Deltek GovCon Product Strategy & Management
Sequestration and politics have put agencies in tight fiscal conditions. That combination can delay programs and policies because of the planning involved and can also put the contracting industry in a tight spot. Warren Linscott, is vice president of Deltek GovCon Product Strategy and Management, joins In Depth to discuss how sequestration is impacting industry.
Women in Technology
Breaking the glass ceiling is still not easy, but it is getting easier. The Women in Technology organization is a group that advocates on behalf of women. Nancy Lamberton, president of Women in Technology, to discuss a great new achievement: The first participant from WIT's Leadership Foundry program has been appointed to a corporate board.