Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - May 2
Thursday - 5/2/2013, 7:57pm EDT
Thursdays at 3 p.m.
Tiffany Jones, director of public sector strategy for Symantec, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to information security and management. While many agencies are attuned to the cybersecurity threat, the concept of better managing information throughout its lifecycle is one key area that agencies may be missing, Jones said.
Fluet, Huber & Hoang
Winning a bid protest is usually the prize companies shoot for. But protests aren't necessarily winner-take-all. Lee Dougherty, a partner at Fluet, Huber & Hoang, joins In Depth why second place matters when it comes to bid protests.
Second place matters in protest decisions (related link)
Senior Research Fellow, Institute for National Strategic Studies
National Defense University
U.S. military forces around the world are in a transition phase. The Defense Department is balancing a drawdown with a redeployment to the Pacific region. Frank Hoffman, senior research Fellow at the Institute for National Strategic Studies at the National Defense University, took part ina panel discussion at the Center for Strategic and International Studies this week to explore the situation. Hoffman joins In Depth to discuss how DoD can fit modernization efforts into the current budget uncertainty.
Senior Security Adviser
It's hard to patch holes in your agency's cybersecurity shield if you don't even know they exist, a lesson the Army is struggling with. But a seven-step solution might be all they need, according to Chester Wisniewski. He joins In Depth to discuss a recent Army inspector general report on the service's mobile-device management strategies.
Mobile device security in the US military comes under fire (related link)
From Our Reporters:
- Executive Editor Jason Miller on new cyber standards for iPhones, Androids and BlackBerry devices coming from the Chief Information Officers Council and the Homeland Security Department ... (Click here to read his report)
- DoD Reporter Jared Serbu on the Defense Department's plan to roll out as many as 100,000 new mobile devices by the end of the year and a big investment in a DoD app store ... (Click here to read his report)