Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - April 29
Monday - 4/29/2013, 9:03pm EDT
Furloughs and layoffs at contracting companies aren't coming nearly as quickly as some experts expected after sequestration hit last month. Numbers from companies in Virginia, in particular, look a lot different than those experts thought they would. Mike Smith, co-founder of the Silverline Group, joins In Depth with the company's analysis.
Director of Motor Vehicle Management
General Services Administration
The federal fleet of agency vehicles is getting a big green makeover. The General Services Administration is adding thousands of hybrid cars to save about a million gallons of gas every year. Bill Toth, GSA's director of Motor Vehicle Management, joins In Depth to discuss the new initiative.
Director of Physical Infrastructure Issues
Government Accountability Office
The battle to reign in federal real property management is shaping up to be a big data problem. And so far, it looks like the government is losing, according to a new report from the Government Accountability Office. David Wise, director of Physical Infrastructure Issues at GAO, joins In Depth to discuss the government's real-property management.
Senior Executive Adviser for Identity Management
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Three weeks from now, the National Institute of Standards and Technology will cut off applications for an important pilot program. The participants will take another step toward NIST's National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC). Jeremy Grant, senior executive adviser for Identity Management at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, joins In Depth to discuss the pilot program.