Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - April 26
Friday - 4/26/2013, 8:24pm EDT
Fridays at 3 p.m.
Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, and Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Veterans Affairs Acquisition Academy
Every agency in government needs a larger and stronger acquisition workforce. The Veterans Administration Acquisition Academy is working on getting more acquisition professionals into government faster. Melissa Starinsky, chancellor of VA's Acquisition Academy, joins In Depth to discuss how the academy prepares federal acquisition professionals for a future of tight budgets.
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
The annual celebration of the work you and your colleagues do for our country is coming: Public Service Recognition Week. And given what most citizens think of government right now, the timing couldn't be better. Tim McManus, vice president of education and outreach, joins In Depth to discuss the changing public perception of federal employees.
The George W. Bush presidential library is officially open. But what you don't see and can't read may speak volumes about the library system the National Archives and Records Administration runs. Anthony Clark, a former speechwriter, legislative director and professional staff member in the House of Representatives, is writing a book about Presidential libraries.
Also on the show:
From Our Reporters:
- Executive Editor Jason Miller on new cybersecurity mandates from the White House ... (Click here to read his report)
- DoD Reporter Jared Serbu on how the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is accomplishing its mission with less money ... (Click here to read his report)