Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Show Blog - April 26
Friday - 4/26/2013, 8:24pm EDT
Fridays at 3 p.m.
Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, and Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Veterans Affairs Acquisition Academy
Every agency in government needs a larger and stronger acquisition workforce. The Veterans Administration Acquisition Academy is working on getting more acquisition professionals into government faster. Melissa Starinsky, chancellor of VA's Acquisition Academy, joins In Depth to discuss how the academy prepares federal acquisition professionals for a future of tight budgets.
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
The annual celebration of the work you and your colleagues do for our country is coming: Public Service Recognition Week. And given what most citizens think of government right now, the timing couldn't be better. Tim McManus, vice president of education and outreach, joins In Depth to discuss the changing public perception of federal employees.
The George W. Bush presidential library is officially open. But what you don't see and can't read may speak volumes about the library system the National Archives and Records Administration runs. Anthony Clark, a former speechwriter, legislative director and professional staff member in the House of Representatives, is writing a book about Presidential libraries.
Also on the show:
From Our Reporters:
- Executive Editor Jason Miller on new cybersecurity mandates from the White House ... (Click here to read his report)
- DoD Reporter Jared Serbu on how the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is accomplishing its mission with less money ... (Click here to read his report)